Design and Engineer Services
Bailey-Parks has been designing, engineering, producing and testing custom urethane molded products since 1970. With more than 600 different polyurethane molding compounds available, we can devise specific formulations of ethers, esters, MDIs, TDIs, TPUs, hardnesses and colors to meet your exact specifications.
Almost 100 percent of our tooling is done in-house, using steel, aluminum and/or composite materials. Our fully staffed tool and mold-making department is located at our plant in Memphis, Tennessee. With design, engineering and manufacturing staff all under one roof, we provide turnkey solutions to meet your custom urethane molding needs.
- Mold Design (Cast Urethane Molds, Compression Molds, Injection Molds)
- Cad Drawings (Solid Works, Mastercam, Autocad, Bobcad)
- Machine Molds from Cad Drawings (CNC Programing)
- Secondary Equipment for Molding Operations
- Design and Build Special Machines for Production
- Molding Process Automation
- Urethane Materials Experts (50 Years of experience )
- Urethane Systems Research and Development
- Full Urethane Physical Properties Testing
- Reverse Engineering Service
- TurnKey Engineering Service From Design to Finished Parts