Sand Viper® Urethane Elbows
The Sand Viper system can be adapted for a wide variety of applications involving the transport of caustic materials, such as those administered by the waste management, Coke, Tyconite, Slurry (wet & dry), and nearly all abrasive industries including the growing Frac Sand industry. The Sand Viper system is highly customizable, and includes several components, such as lined aluminun pipe, which can be used to build a complete piping system to fit nearly any specifications.
Urethane Elbows Features
The Urethane Lined Elbow can be used with any abrasive materials that flow, both liquid and solid, such as those used in frac sand products
- 45-degree Elbow with high wear resistant urethane.
- Light weight – only 4 lbs.
- Field tests have shown superior wear resistance to any other elbow on the market.
- Due to the superior wear life, this makes the Sand Viper® a very cost-effective option.
- Unidirectional flow – flow any direction.
- Can be combined to make 90-degree bends.